DC Universe Online Sneak Peek

Marvel Sneak Peek: Shadowland: Ghost Rider #1

1. Brian G.
    August 19, 2010 at 8:53 am — Reply

Holy Crap!

I love this new feature on the site! How often do you plan to run it? I really really enjoyed it.

While I’m not a fan of any neon colors on a shoe, I like the Superman kicks.

2. Ricco
    August 19, 2010 at 9:18 am — Reply

Holy short video Bat-Stephen!!!

I really didn’t see this coming, cool new feature, personally beyond the custom gold Sinestro Corps ring I plan on getting in the near future I don’t wear comic book stuff. In fact, save the shoes, I wear no-brand stuff.

3. hercules in ny
    August 19, 2010 at 9:49 am — Reply

great stuff, Mr. Schleicher!
    The major spoilers vodcast is on teh tubes!

4. Aldo
    August 19, 2010 at 9:49 am — Reply

Man I was expecting a lame list of new stuff, but this was a complete and awesome surprise!!!! Excellent job Stephen!!!

5. thedexter102
    August 19, 2010 at 10:17 am — Reply

Nice!! Good work. I would like a guest apperence by Rodrego if possible.

• August 19, 2010 at 11:02 am — Reply

I think he was in one of the lockers in this episode.

6. Rome
    August 19, 2010 at 10:45 am — Reply

Sweet!

Wait, that’s what you look like!?! AHHHHH!!!

Just joshin’.

Great feature, (though a little DC heavy, don’t you think?) Though I suppose it IS Stephen’s want list after all…

• August 19, 2010 at 10:55 am — Reply

Just the luck of the draw this time out… Though looking ahead, there is a very DC heavy show in the next day or so, but it is so awesome it is worth “showcasing” the product.

7. August 19, 2010 at 11:46 am — Reply

A fantastic new feature, I guess this is going to be a weekly deal? I hope so.

It’s cool to see you live Stephen. Now will update what I picture when I listen to the podcast, I normally visualize your cartoon personas, you and Rodrigo around a table, and Matthew via a TV screen, like Cable News.

I sent in my Chris Nolan video, I hope yall got it.

8. TaZ
    August 19, 2010 at 5:01 pm — Reply

Very nice feature. Well done!

9. brenton8090
    August 19, 2010 at 8:56 pm — Reply

I love the video, its awesome! Is there a way to send a video podcast, so I can watch it on my fancy new iPhone 4 (when I’m not using it to read comics, that is.) In fact, I’ll use that selfsame phone to record You Guys a video about that superman question, and send it in.

Also, I totally put the GL and Supes shoes on my amazon wish list as soon as I saw them in the funny books a week or two back.

10. August 20, 2010 at 12:56 am — Reply

Stephen, next time branch out and rock a nice floral print. Good show!

11. adriana
    September 21, 2010 at 1:05 pm — Reply

I totally bought the yellow+black batman shoes! They’re totally awesome! Whatever on the “lady centric” stuff, converse are unisex!