What was your last acid trip like? Hold on to your potatoes, as this week we take a lick (or is it a liking) to Ice Cream Man #3 from Image Comics.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
Writer: W. Maxwell Prince
Artist: Martin Morazzo, Chris O’Halloran
Publisher: Image Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
“GOOD OL’ FASHIONED VANILLA” In which a washed-up musician finds a sci-fi fantasy world of living lyrics in his basement. Can he write the song that’ll save Harmony City? Or has his milkshake already run dry?
Final Thoughts[quote cite=’Ice Cream Man #3 is a mind trip from beginning to end. It will make you think about what you’ve accomplished in life, and gets into your head making you wonder if this is all there is. Everyone’s going to come away with a different take on this book’]Stephen’s Thoughts[/quote][quote cite=’Anthologies are hard and good anthologies even harder… Ice Cream Man #3 hits a real sweet spot and the references are fun without being distracting.