To live forever – is it a blessing, or a curse?  No, that’s not the question this week, but it may be going through the minds of our two combatants, both having lived a long, long time.

Two immortals enter, only one can leave!

Which character would rather LOSE a fight to the (permanent) death?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

SOLICITATIONS: Diamond Select Toys for November 2013

COMICS PORTAL: From Infinity to Cataclysm

1. mrmonkey
    August 20, 2013 at 12:05 pm — Reply

I have no idea who Mr Immortal is and other than shout outs on the MSP, I know nothing of Vandal Savage. That said, I voted for Mr. Immortal because Vandal Savage has an epic beard. Us beard bros have to stick together.

2. August 20, 2013 at 12:13 pm — Reply

I mean no ill will to Mr. Immortal, but I’ve enjoyed too many Vandal Savage appearances and stories to want him gone.

On the other hand, I’d give them both up for Hob Gadling

3. August 20, 2013 at 12:15 pm — Reply

I think Vandal Savage does a lot of his shenanigans to escape ennui.
    I think that if there was a way for him to leave this mortal coil, he’d take it.

4. ClubberLang6
    August 20, 2013 at 1:04 pm — Reply

Mister Immortal because he looks happier in his picture!

5. August 20, 2013 at 2:22 pm — Reply

Mr. Immortal’s face annoys me. Take him down Savage

6. Mark
    August 20, 2013 at 4:25 pm — Reply

Vandal Savage is the first cannibal
    end of the world a billion years from how who shows up Vandal Savage
    Vandal Savage that guys not gonna quit

7. falinor
    August 20, 2013 at 8:25 pm — Reply

Makes you wonder, since Vandal Savage is/was a cannibal, what would happen if he ate Mr. Immortal.

8. slimeknight
    August 20, 2013 at 8:42 pm — Reply

Vandal Savage looks like he would kill Mister Immortal with his stare alone. VANDAL SAVAGE!!!!!

9. August 20, 2013 at 9:21 pm — Reply

Mister inmortal is practically a looney tune and we all know those guys can stand anything, from an anvil to a 277 miles fall.
    He will be the last man standing

10. August 20, 2013 at 10:42 pm — Reply

Well Vandal Savage is nothing if not savage. The way I see things he would figure out how Mister Immortal works after killing him once or twice(at least once with only his beard) and from there on out just keep him at almost dead because he is a mean mean man, but also very smart.

11. Arbor Day.
    August 21, 2013 at 2:11 am — Reply

The thing about Mr. Immortal though is that he really does die every time, as opposed to Vandal who lives through things that would otherwise kill a man.

Also, I think it was said that Mr. Immortal was prophesied to see the end of the universe.