Rob Rasmussen

Rob Rasmussen

I'm Rob. Gamer, geek, student, friend. I'm Trebor Srarcinth, Blazankar Mristari, and Bor, Immortal. You know one, but do you know the rest?

SDCC'13: Watch Tom Hiddleston's entrance at the Marvel Studios panel

SDCC'13: Fantagraphics Books To Publish Simon Hanselmann’s Megahex

1. July 21, 2013 at 4:16 pm — Reply

I’m a little torn on Nova’s look, but I’d have to see it in action and in context before I can say if I really dislike it or not. It isn’t bad, it just looks a little, I dunno, “off” to me from those images.

2. July 21, 2013 at 7:14 pm — Reply

I’m getting even more excited about this movie, with the costume design being top notch.

• July 23, 2013 at 9:29 pm — Reply

whatever you are smoking stop cause those costumes are horrible those helmets look nothing like the actually standard nova corp helmets they looks like they just took the costumes from Dredd and gave it a different insignia

• July 24, 2013 at 10:22 am — Reply

The idea is that, since Nova Corps is a military force, their lower ranks would be like soldiers. If you’ve ever actually read the comics you’d know they are less like superheroes in spandex and more like space police with powers and technology. So far the lower rank soldiers shown in these pics look exactly like what a realistic force would look like.

3. slimeknight
    July 21, 2013 at 7:31 pm — Reply

That’s starlord’s costume I believe.

• July 21, 2013 at 7:55 pm — Reply

The last 3 pics are of Star-Lord’s equipment, except the daggers belong to Drax and the orb is what Star-Lord is stealing in the footage.

The other pics are of a Nova Corps soldier, the red 3-point star indicates rank, not sure which rank but it’s below Centurion.

4. July 22, 2013 at 5:07 pm — Reply

I’m just glad they got the Star Lord mask! I’ve missed it in the Brian Michael Bendis book!

5. b003
    July 22, 2013 at 10:33 pm — Reply

Better than I thought.

6. Swen
    February 7, 2014 at 9:17 am — Reply

Um…Judge Dredd, costume.Originality build on stealing ideas…