There’s a new Spy Kids movie coming our way, and while we (meaning me) doesn’t give a crap if the young kids are now all growed up, I am interested in Jessica Alba as the villain… dressed in leather…

Yes, you can make this image bigger by clicking.

According to IMDB the plot of the film features mom returning to the life of spying

A mother returns to her old profession — she’s a retired spy — in order to prevent a villain bent on stopping time.

Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World is written and directed by Robert Rodriguez, and is scheduled to arrive in theaters on August 19, 2011.

via Spoiler TV

Jack Trigger

Jack Trigger

Jack Trigger loves comics, and has for the last 10 years. His favorite books included Fables, Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men, Wonder Woman, and the Secret Six. Currently, Jack attends San Fernando Valley Community College, where he is studying film making.

Review: Days Missing Kestus #1

Legendary Pictures launches Legendary Comics

1. Xybec Katta
    November 4, 2010 at 12:34 pm — Reply

I could have swore they said they were done with these movies.

2. Ricco
    November 4, 2010 at 12:36 pm — Reply

I was gonna use the “gone too many times to well and dragging out mud” imagery, but I’m pretty sure that well was full of mud from the get go…

3. SkrullBryan
    November 4, 2010 at 12:40 pm — Reply

Was Megan Fox not available?

4. Navarre
    November 4, 2010 at 2:52 pm — Reply

Jessica Alba seems to have proven herself to be good to look at but with limited talent. None of her movies have done very well in terms as establishing her as a strong Hollywood lead.

It seems she’s on a long downward spiral. The fact that she’s being cast as the mom in movies now isn’t helping her.

• Brian G.
      November 5, 2010 at 9:47 am — Reply

Or maybe her choice in doing this movie is a combination of her past badass-i-ness combined with the fact that she’s a (somewhat) new mommy herself. Perhaps all she wants to do is make a movie that her child can watch instead having Nancy Callahan shake her T&A.

BTW … I still say that Honey was a good movie. Looking at the case you say meh, but after watching it, it leaves you with a smile. And Dark Angel season 1 was brilliant.

• Damascus
        November 30, 2010 at 11:23 pm — Reply

I like Honey too, and she was super hot in Idle Hands, and… and… The Secret World of Alex Mack. Yeah.

5. Morpheus
    November 8, 2010 at 8:56 am — Reply

I have enjoyed most of what I have seen Alba in. That does not mean that they were good, but she has always entertained me and she is always good to look at… especially in leather.