01picon.jpg

We’re almost done with the battle between the Watchmen and the characters that inspired them.  This week it’s a battle of the faceless ones as The Question takes on Rorschach, and YOU, the Major Spoilers Legion, gets to decide who wins… and who ends up screaming to the doctor to give him back his face.

FIGHT!

The Question or Rorschach

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Harley Quinn in Arkham Asylum Game

Marvel Solicitations for July 2009

1. Matt Woodside
    April 21, 2009 at 11:32 am — Reply

Rorschach may f- you up with righteous fury, but The Question was trained by Richard Dragon. You can’t beat the kung-fu… Plus, HE HAS NO FACE!

2. Kirby
    April 21, 2009 at 11:33 am — Reply

Question, mainly because of the JLU. Whose version was inspired by Rorschach, but Rorschach was inspired by the Question, so older man wins.

3. Hitman Sam
    April 21, 2009 at 11:43 am — Reply

Who wins? Mr. A.

4. Ricco
    April 21, 2009 at 12:53 pm — Reply

I say Question, he’s the original one.
    In JLU he was great and so was his run in 52.

5. ~wyntermute~
    April 21, 2009 at 1:58 pm — Reply

Rorschach is pretty effing cool, but I’m partial to The Question (as well as Renee Montoya) because of the 52 connection. :D

6. April 21, 2009 at 4:17 pm — Reply

There’s no question here: Rorschach would lose in a fight.

7. Slappy
    April 21, 2009 at 6:46 pm — Reply

As much as I want Rorschach to raise my children because I believe him to be a wonderful roll model, The question would kick his ass.

The Question was trained by a great martial artist in a wheelchair. Rory is a whatever goes retard stregnth kinda guy.

8. April 21, 2009 at 6:48 pm — Reply

I voted for Rorschach, mainly because his character blew me away when I first read Watchmen. But The Question is also a good character. He was one of my faves in JLU (which version, admittedly, was based on RR), but I also liked him in Huntress: Cry for Blood.

It’s interesting to see that Watchmen has become so influential that the original Charleston characters are now often overshadowed and themselves influenced by the Watchmen chars.

9. Puff Adder
    April 22, 2009 at 8:13 am — Reply

I’m a huge fan of the Dennis O’Neill Question run. Watchmen is great. I do not like the Renee Montoya Question. Still, I voted for the Question anyway.