If you didn’t see it in the theaters, you have another chance as Star Wars: Clone Wars makes its debut on the Cartoon Network next Friday, October 3, 2008.

In the first episode, “Ambush,” Jedi Master Yoda and three clone troopers must face off against Count Dooku’s dreaded assassin Asajj Ventress and the massive Separatist droid army to prove the Jedi are strong enough to protect a strategic planet and forge a treaty for the Republic.

If you liked Justice League: New Frontier, you should check this new series out as it is written by David Bullock.

via Lucas Film

Marvel Sneak Peek: Ghost Rider: Danny Ketch #1

Radical Publishing for November 2008

1. Krod
    September 26, 2008 at 2:34 pm — Reply

Well, I didn’t like New Frontier, and when I tried to watch this, it was what it looked like: a piece of crap.

But Star Wars: Legacy has been a good comic so far as I’ve read. So if you’re looking for Star Wars. . .

2. September 26, 2008 at 4:10 pm — Reply

So, they’re already sending it to television? That’s a pretty quick turnaround. Glad I didn’t pay to see it.

( And, I’m sure my 5-year-old will be excited. )

3. Rodrigo
    September 26, 2008 at 11:50 pm — Reply

this would be a whole lot more exciting if it was a lead-up to one of the movies…

oh wait, it was, like 5 years ago

4. Krod
    September 28, 2008 at 2:38 am — Reply

I’ve read more Star Wars comics since I made my post a couple days ago. It’s not just Legacy that’s a good comic, Dark Times is also good. The first story has such good art by Douglas Wheatley. There seems to be some serious quality control on the Star Wars comics. Jeez. I wish I had found these sooner because there are way more than I thought. If you have any recommendations, anyone, I want to check it out.

5. September 28, 2008 at 11:09 pm — Reply

One word: Dark Empire. Oh, that’s two words. Dark Empire was a Star Wars series from Dark Horse in the early/ mid 90s. Well worth checking out!