Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SNEAK PEEK: Archaia Entertainment for September 28, 2011

SOLICITATIONS: Moonstone Books for January 2012

1. brenton8090
    September 27, 2011 at 1:17 pm — Reply

Mostly in a comfy chair, but when I’m in the bathroom I’m usually reading comics, so I thought I’d be honest and vote bathroom.

2. September 27, 2011 at 1:18 pm — Reply

I voted Other because it’s more of a combo of some of the other answers, but usually while in the hospital. Usually I only am able to get comics on the way to one of my doctor appointments (as the closest comic shop is in the same town as most of the specialists I have to see). I also have to get a procedure done a couple times a year at least, so I’m always stocked up with some comics to read while I’m waiting and some to read while I’m coming off the anesthesia.

It’s kinda fitting, to be honest, as I learned to read while I was going through chemo as a kid and my older brother used comics as a means to get me to WANT to learn to read.

3. Ricco
    September 27, 2011 at 1:26 pm — Reply

Bed and bathroom to be perfectly honest.

4. Belmont
    September 27, 2011 at 1:29 pm — Reply

In bed reading my favorite comic one of the best ways to get comfortable. However when Nature calls numeral dos and the trip to the bathroom, then I grab my Dark Horse Collected Reprints of the Marvel Magazine Run of Conan the Barbarian…

5. Kirby
    September 27, 2011 at 1:43 pm — Reply

Bed, Chair, & Turlet.

6. September 27, 2011 at 1:48 pm — Reply

At a table while eating my lunch. My old friend showed my this true way of reading comics about 15 years ago, and Im never going back.

7. The Great NateO
    September 27, 2011 at 2:00 pm — Reply

The only time I get is on Wednesdays at work during lunch, so it “At a table/desk” for me. Works out good that all the new comics come Wednesdays.

I would never bring them into the bathroom. You do not what that odor to be bagged and boarded.

8. September 27, 2011 at 2:11 pm — Reply

I read my comics usually on my bed and sometimes in a chair. The only titles you should read in the bathroom are the ones you hate in case you need toilet paper.

9. Xaxelbrax
    September 27, 2011 at 2:12 pm — Reply

Well my chair is not so comfy, but is still a chair and that is where I read my comics 97.235% of the time.

Maybe it’s time I bought a new chair?

10. Q
    September 27, 2011 at 2:19 pm — Reply

I expect “bed” to be the top answer among DC’s New 52 readers.

11. September 27, 2011 at 2:20 pm — Reply

I voted table/desk, because it’s usually before my actuarial science class or during my computer science class on Wednesdays.

Digital comics I usually read on my Droid while I’m in the bathroom.

12. September 27, 2011 at 2:20 pm — Reply

I read my comics where I do every other awesome thing: IN BED!

-c

13. Russ Catt
    September 27, 2011 at 2:31 pm — Reply

I chose other. My wife and I got a lovely set of leather couches when we got married. So comfy and classy!

14. fire hazard
    September 27, 2011 at 3:39 pm — Reply

i think there should have been an all of the above option.

15. Aaron R
    September 27, 2011 at 4:54 pm — Reply

Usually in bed, since that is about the only time I get with a newborn hanging around the house.

16. Nick
    September 27, 2011 at 5:20 pm — Reply

Like most married men who read comics, I have to read my comics in the bathroom. Its the only room I can get a few minutes to myself and read.

17. September 27, 2011 at 10:34 pm — Reply

I have to take a train and then a bus to get home from work, and the comic shop is dead-set in between (right outside of the subway station, near the bus stop). So I usually get my books there and read them on the way home.

18. Andrew
    September 27, 2011 at 10:58 pm — Reply

I bought an ipad and I have comixology on my phone so I answered in bed, but really is while on the can, in the middle of a lecture, or while Im waiting for orders to come in at work.

19. Justin Wawrzonek
    September 28, 2011 at 12:16 pm — Reply

I usually read them in my car during my breaks at work.