Invincible Gets Animated

New Comic Releases for July 16, 2008

1. Mark I.
    July 14, 2008 at 4:55 pm — Reply

A very evil and childish part of me wants to make fun of these people. But I can’t! Who am I–who is anyone–to judge what makes a person happy as long as it doesn’t cause any damage? I had a wall of current-era Star Wars figures until finances (and, you know, wanting to get laid in my own home) forced their removal and eventual sale/giveaway. And many of these pictures are so expertly photographed, they transcend the subject.

I still had a chuckle or two. I’m not Mother Theresa, you know.

2. Mark I.
    July 14, 2008 at 4:58 pm — Reply

BTW, I’m not knocking anyone who keeps Star Wars figures on their wall, I just realized after spending far too much money and overfilling my limited storage space that I simply do not have the means or the patience (or the speculative eye) to be a successful collector of anything except in the most informal fashion. I had the same problem with baseball cards and comic books.

Just thought I’d share.

3. Lifeisaglitch
    July 14, 2008 at 5:52 pm — Reply

Now that i would like to see more of, expertly photographed and an interesting pick of subject.

4. July 14, 2008 at 8:56 pm — Reply

While I to am a geek and nerd … I never got into the cosplay thing. Someone could write their dissertation on that topic.

5. Lifeisaglitch
    July 15, 2008 at 8:02 pm — Reply

Thanoseid its like homicide ON A GALACTIC SCALW!!!! Darkseid though…

6. Lifeisaglitch