Archie Sneak Peek of the Week

Dynamo 5 #11

1. The Ninja Charro
    March 13, 2008 at 10:49 am — Reply

Goddamn! The hul loks great, but the Abomination lokks like what we call in México “dos, tres” (two, three) good, but not perfect.

2. March 13, 2008 at 12:27 pm — Reply

The actors and the acting looked good (except Sam Elliott was perfect as “Thunderbolt” Ross.) The concept seems strong. I don’t know if I like the CGI Hulk as well as the Abomination.

While over at MTV, check out the Iron Man trailer. I am more excited to see this film. The problems with computer generated superheroes is much less obvious when dealing with a metal suit of armor.

3. Rowan
    March 13, 2008 at 3:16 pm — Reply

OH man so jealous it is not accessible now ? or possibly because I’m in canada ahhh shucks

4. jman
    March 13, 2008 at 6:47 pm — Reply

I dunno why, but I keep getting a weird Fist of the North Star/big green Bruce Lee vibe from this lo-carb diet hulk…lol

5. Brother129
    March 13, 2008 at 7:42 pm — Reply

I would love it if we could get a talking Hulk….”Hulk Smash” or “Hulk is the strongest one there is!” would totally rock….

6. Novan Leon
    March 14, 2008 at 9:54 am — Reply

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a cheap 90’s flick? I’m one of the few who actually liked the first Hulk with Eric Bana. This one just looks too cheezy to me.

7. Novan Leon
    March 14, 2008 at 9:55 am — Reply

Oh… also… Abomination doesn’t look like the abomination that I’m used too. He should be more scaley and reptilian looking in my mind.

8. March 14, 2008 at 4:35 pm — Reply

I am also a fan of the first movie. I really don’t get it when people trash the film.

9. The Enigma
    March 14, 2008 at 9:28 pm — Reply

The first movie was good. It was very cerebral, and a psychological examination of the Hulk. Of course, the Hulk is more suited to “smash em up adaptations”.