Image Comics slipped us an early look at Edenwood by Tony S. Daniel, his first solo project in two decades.
Edenwood—an eons-long series of multiverse wars between demons and witches has found earth as its latest battleground. The battle pits Necronema, the demonic land which supplanted the Midwest twenty years ago, against Edenwood, the witchcraft controlled area of land that protects the rest of the U.S.
In the first story arc of this ongoing series readers are introduced to Rion, a young man born during the apocalyptic events of southern Illinois, who is thrust into the role of hero and leader after killing a Gather, a transient demon with the powers to cross any barrier or dimension.
In addition to the main cover by Daniel, Image Comics has tapped some very talented artists to provide variant covers for the first issue.
- Cover A by Tony S. Daniel – Lunar Code 0723IM312
- Cover B by Mahmud A. Asrar – Lunar Code 0723IM313
- Cover C by Jorge Molina – Lunar Code 0723IM314
- Cover D (1:25) by Ryan Stegman – Lunar Code 0723IM315
- Cover E (1:10) by Tony S. Daniel – Lunar Code 0723IM316
- Cover F blank sketch cover – Lunar Code 0723IM317
Edenwood #1 arrives on October 25, 2023.