Void Rivals #1 by Robert Kirkman and Lorenzo De Felici arrives in June 2023, and along with the main cover by De Felici, three additional variant covers can be picked up at your LCS.
Void Rivals #1 will feature a main cover by De Felici, along with an impressive lineup of variant covers by some of the top artists in the industry today that will reveal more about these new characters and their worlds, including
- Ethan Young (The Dragon Path) will draw the cover for the rotating cover B variant slot
- The series will feature three incentive variants:
- A 1:10 copy incentive for cover C, with issue 1 by Matteo Scalera (Batman)
- A 1:25 copy incentive for cover D, with issue #1 art by Karen S. Darboe (Bloodline: Daughter of Blade)
- A 1:50 copy incentive for cover E, with issue #1 art by Jim Cheung (Young Avengers) and colors by Jay David Ramos (Avengers)
- Cover F will feature a blank sketch cover
In Void Rivals, war rages around the Sacred Ring, where the last remnants of two worlds have collapsed around a black hole in a never-ending war. However, when pilot Darak and his rival Solila both crash on a desolate planet, these two enemies must find a way to escape together. But are they alone on this strange planet? And what dark forces await that threaten the entire universe?
Void Rivals #1 arrives on June 14, 2023.