Skybound revealed seven all-new The Walking Dead Deluxe variant covers from a lineup of superstar artists in celebration of the series’ milestone 50th issue, presented in full color format for the first time by creator Robert Kirkman, with art by Charlie Adlard and colors by Dave McCaig.
The striking variant covers include the main cover by David Finch and Dave McCaig; a wraparound cover by Charlie Adlard and Dave McCaig; the recently announced Tula Lotay (All Star Batman, Barnstormers) cover, part of Lotay’s connecting variant cover series for this arc; a cover by ongoing TWDD variant artist Julian Totino Tedesco; an atmospheric wraparound cover by Charlie Adlard; a paneled cover by Tonči Zonjić (Hellboy Universe Essentials: Lobster Johnson); and a wraparound cover by Andy Kubert (X-Men, Batman: The Detective) and colorist Brad Anderson.
In the now-iconic 50th issue, Carl fights for survival alone. This deluxe presentation in stunning full color also features another installment of “Cutting Room Floor” and creator commentary celebrating the secret history of the series.
The Walking Dead Deluxe #50 will be available at comic book shops and digital platforms including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play on Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
A full list of the connecting covers is below:
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #50 CVR A FINCH & MCCAIG (SEP220081)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #50 CVR B WRAPAROUND ADLARD & MCCAIG (SEP220082)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #50 CVR C LOTAY (SEP220083)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #50 CVR D TEDESCO (SEP220084)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #50 CVR E WRAPAROUND ADLARD (SEP220085)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #50 CVR F ZONJIC (SEP220086)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #50 CVR G WRAPAROUND KUBERT & ANDERSON (AUG228162)