A lively discussion about AI-generated art, Warner Bros. and Discovery Plus, and your questions!
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to the Major Spoilers Podcast on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at http://patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure the Major Spoilers Podcast continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
For Further Reading
In 1917, Marcel Duchamp submitted a sculpture to the Society of Independent Artists under a false name. Fountain was a urinal, bought from a toilet supplier, with the signature R. Mutt on its side in black paint. Duchamp wanted to see if the society would abide by its promise to accept submissions without censorship or favor.
AI-powered image generators like OpenAI’s DALL-E and Google’s Imagen are just beginning to move into the mainstream. David Holz is the CEO of Midjourney, creators of a popular AI image generator of the same name. In this interview, he explains how the technology works and how it’s going to change the world.
Shortly after Star Wars: The Force Awakens came out, something happened that no one could have possibly predicted: people started making fan art. Shocking I know, but in a world where Donald Trump is the leading Republican candidate for President, I’m not sure anything’s a surprise anymore. Anyway,
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Major Spoilers Hotline at (785) 727-1939.
A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends!
NOTE: The cover art for this podcast was generated by Midjourney using the prompt “Three men talking about comic books.”