They’re back in action! Batman and Superman team once again and show us all why they are the World’s Finest. Just don’t say, “Martha…”
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
BATMAN/SUPERMAN: WORLD’S FINEST #1
Written by MARK WAID
Art and cover by DAN MORA
Variant covers by JIM LEE, STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU, and JASON FABOK
1:25 “SLAP BATTLE” variant covers (2) by CHIP ZDARSKY
1:50 “HIGH FIVE” variant cover by EVAN “DOC” SHANER
1:100 “SEINFELD” variant cover by DAN MORA
Team variant cover by LEE WEEKS
$3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 3/15/22
The Dark Knight. The Man of Steel. They are the two finest superheroes that the world has ever known…and they’re together again in an epic new series from the legendary talents of Mark Waid and Dan Mora! In the not-too-distant past, Superman’s powers are super-charged from a devastating chemical attack by the villain Metallo…and the only ally that the ultra-powerful Man of Tomorrow can turn to in this turbulent hour is Gotham’s own dark vengeance: the Batman. A nearly fatal burst of power drives Bruce Wayne to his own extreme measures to help his friend…enlisting none other than the Doom Patrol for aid. It’s the world’s greatest superheroes from the world’s greatest comic book talent in an epic comic book experience that kicks off the next big events in the DCU. Get ready, it’s time to soar.