The boys are back in town! But… things are not right in their relationship. Find out if the problems are solved, or if they explode causing the duo to never talk again in this week’s review of Blue and Gold #5 from DC Comics.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
BLUE AND GOLD #5
Written by DAN JURGENS
Art and cover by RYAN SOOK
$3.99 US | 32 pages | 5 of 8
Blue and Gold Restoration is open for business! Only issue is, our duo is falling apart while their waiting room is packed to the brim with mostly illegitimate problems. Now Omnizon, self-appointed ruler of Earth, is here to sentence Booster and Beetle to death for disobeying her royal rule of the land. It’ll take a friend from the future to save their present and prevent a PR nightmare that could close their operation for good!