Oh, you crazy kids! Because of you we are reviewing King of Spies #1 from Image Comics. And. Nothing. Will. Ever. Be. The. Same. Again!
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
KING OF SPIES #1
Writer: Mark Millar
Artist: Matteo Scalera
Publisher: Image Comics
Release Date: December 01, 2021
Cover Price: $4.99
The world’s greatest secret agent has six months to live. Does he die quietly in a hospital bed, or does he make up for a lifetime of bad decisions? He’s been propping up an unfair system for over forty years. Now he knows where all the bodies are buried and has nothing to lose when he turns his guns on everyone who ever made a buck creating the mess we’re in right now.
REGISTER PITCH: An action/adventure story that’s part spy thriller, part revenge rampage-James Bond meets John Wick.