Back to Baldur’s Gate we go! This week we take a look at IDW Publishing’s Dungeons and Dragons: Mindbreaker #1.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
Dungeons & Dragons: Mindbreaker #1 (of 5)
Jim Zub (w)
Eduardo Mello (a)
Max Dunbar (c)
The prelude to the much-anticipated video game Baldur’s Gate III begins here!
Changed by their experiences in Avernus, Krydle, Shandie, Delina, Nerys, Minsc, and Boo return home to Baldur’s Gate to find that something much more insidious has taken root… what could be behind the odd behavior of the Head Librarian of the Knowledge-Hold?
FC • 32 pages • $3.99