Kingsburg gets a re-release, and Catan is a logic puzzle now? Dan Patriss is here with a rundown of the latest board game news.
- Direct Download
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at http://patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asmodee Will re-release Kingsburg in a “Definitive edition” Nov 60$ and it will contain all the expansions (mostly were modular) and a previously unreleased scenario.
- Reiner Knizia Siege of Runedar Released at Essen no info on US release.
- W.Eric Martin’s Preview
- Deck building/Deck improvement– 12 cards 2 are orcs
- Co-op trying to protect the castle from orcs and get the treasure to safety
- Lost Ruins of Arnak:Expedition Leaders— Rules out and showing off/selling some at Essen
- Dreadful Circus by Bruno Faiduti
- Catan Solitaire Logic Puzzle
- Moon Adventure— Successor to Deep Sea Adventure but a difficult co-op this time.
- Golem— Heavier Euro from Cranio and Flaminia Brasini, Virginio Gigli, Simone Luciani
- Picture Perfect release in US in Nov by Arcane Wonders as well as a 5-6 player expansion.