Things are getting spooky for the Transformers, as IDW Publishing releases the Transformers Halloween Special 2021. Did we love it? Did we hate it? Or, was it too scary for anyone to read?
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
Transformers: Halloween Special
Dan Watters (Author)
Beth McGuire-Smith (Artist)
Nicole Goux (Cover Artist)
Whispers of a disembodied spark howling alone in the desert are floating around Cybertron. Whispers of Starscream’s loyalty to Megatron’s cause are also floating around. Frustrated and needing some space to clear his head, Starscream visits the desert and is surprised to actually hear the rumored screams. He follows the sound and is met with a creature that makes him question what it means to be a cybernetic being. Starscream faces off with this grotesque experiment in “I Have No Mouth And I Must Starscream,” by Dan Watters (Home Sick Pilots, Lucifer, The Sandman Universe).