Will the Heroes in a Half-Shell for the head, or will the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers become street pizza? Let’s find out in this week’s review of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #2 from BOOM! Studios.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS/TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #2
Writer: Ryan Parrott
Artist: Simone di Meo
Colorist: Walter Baiamonte
Letterer: Ed Dukeshire
Main Cover: Dan Mora
Variant Cover B: Goñi Montes
Variant Cover C: Goñi Montes Variant Cover D: Goñi Montes
Variant Cover E: Goñi Montes
Incentive Cover F: Goñi Montes
Publisher: BOOM! Studios
Release Date: January 8, 2020
Synopsis: Tommy faces a shocking betrayal within the Foot Clan that puts him in the crosshairs of their leader – Shredder! But can the Rangers and Turtles put their differences aside before Shredder unleashes his ultimate weapon? No Rangers or Turtles fan can miss this shocking last page!