The Magicians #1 (Of 5)
Publisher: Archaia, an imprint of BOOM! Studios
Writer: Lilah Sturges, Lev Grossman
Artist: Pius Bak
Colorist: Gabriel Cassata
Letterer: Mike Fiorentino
Main Cover: Qistina Khalidah
Variant Cover: Alexa Sharpe
- MEET THE NEW CLASS OF BRAKEBILLS COLLEGE!
- Series creator Lev Grossman returns to BOOM! Studios for an all-new story in the world of The Magicians with Lilah Sturges and artist Pius Bak that features the first appearance of the next generation of heroes and villains!
- Long after Quentin Coldwater has graduated from Brakebills, Dean Fogg welcomes the first class in Brakebills history to include hedge magicians, who are known for being dangerous practitioners of unsanctioned magic.
- As these two student bodies clash to prove their superiority, everyone at Brakebills is forced to take a side – not realizing a new threat has targeted them all!
- But the reason for this change at Brakebills will rock them to their core – and shock longtime fans of The Magicians!