Q is once again messing with the crew of the Enterprise, and we are going to see if this mega-Star Trek crossover lives up to our expectations in this week’s review of Star Trek: The Q Conflict #2 from IDW Publishing.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
STAR TREK: The Q Conflict #2
Writer: Scott Tipton, David Tipson
Artist: David Messina
Publisher: IDW Publishing
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date: $3.99
It’s Captain vs. Captain vs. Captain vs. Captain in the most high-stakes scavenger hunt the galaxy has ever seen as Picard, Kirk, Janeway, Sisko and their teams compete for the amusement of their godlike tormentors. The biggest Star Trek crossover event ever continues here!
The crew of The Original Series, The Next Generation, Voyager, and Deep Space Nine meet for the first time! Written by fan-favorite Star Trek scribes Scott & David Tipton! Each issue has two interconnected covers by David Messina in his return to Star Trek!