50 years of Star Trek, one giant special! Will Star Trek: Waypoint Special #1 go where no comic has gone before?
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
STAR TREK WAYPOINT SPECIAL #1
Publisher: IDW Publishing
Cover Price: $7.99
Release Date: December 12, 2018
The anthology series spanning 50 years of Star Trek returns in this oversized annual! These weird and wonderful stories-set during the Original Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and more-expand on rarely explored corners of the universe or provide closure for long-forgotten plot threads. But they all remind us of why we love Trek. This volume features your favorite characters, including Data, Q, and Ezri Dax, handled by the top creators of today and the future!
I think that the pricetag is a bit steep for what we get, but what we get is a lot of fun. It’s some of your favorite Star Trek folks and also Ezri!
Four Star Trek stories for $8.00? You could do worse. There is something here for every Star Trek fan, including Spot’s butthole! Stephen's Thoughts