It took Kickstarter by storm, and now that we are diving into our massive pile of games, it is time to take on Old Hob and his cronies as the heroes in a half-shell in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past board game.
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at http://patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: SHADOWS OF THE PAST
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past is a miniatures combat, scenario-driven campaign game that features story content from the IDW TMNT comic. Taking the role of their favorite Turtle or the ultimate villain Shredder, players battle their way through a series of 60-90 minute missions in which they develop their characters’ strengths, fighting styles, and equipment along the way to create a lasting story arc. Fan-favorite characters like Casey Jones and Alopex appear throughout the missions as the Turtles call on their closest allies for help in battling their deadliest foes. Designed by premiere game designer, Kevin Wilson (Descent, Arkham Horror) and featuring more than 40 sculpted miniatures, 12 unique maps and over 100 cards featuring all-new original artwork, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past is the definitive gaming experience.