If you enjoy building massive trucks and earth-movers in LEGO form, prepare to build even smaller with Tiny LEGO Wonders, a new book from No Starch Press.
Packed with stunning models of engineering feats like a muscle car, a fire engine, a Swiss locomotive, and wooden ships, Tiny LEGO Wonders teaches readers how to make the most of their LEGO collection, no matter its size.
The pint-sized models in Tiny LEGO Wonders include:
- A space shuttle and crawler-transporter
- Emergency vehicles like choppers, police cars, and fire trucks
- A cruise ship, freighter, and wooden ships
- An Airbus A380, F-15 Eagle, and V-22 Osprey
- Flatbed trucks and cement mixers
- Race cars like the McLaren F1 and Ferrari F1
- A fleet of sci-fi military vehicles
- Bullet trains like France’s high-speed TGV train
It sounds like a lot of fun, especially for those who are building those massive street scenes for their local events, fairs, conventions, and more.
Tiny LEGO Wonders arrives in July and has a cover price of $24.95.