Star Trek fans, I know you want to share your love of all things Trek, and now you can adorn your garden with some of the trekiest yard art yet.
The Star Trek Garden Gnomes look like the familiar garden gnomes, but with a twist. The gnomes are wearing starfleet colors, and you can find Kirk, Spock, a poor redshirt, or the one that I think will scare the neighborhood kids away from the garden, Gnome Kirk vs. Gnome Gorn. A miniature lizard man with a rock in his hand ready to kill gnome kirk? For $24.99, it’s money well spent.
For those of you who are into the spec sheet, here you go!
- ST:TOS gnomes for your garden
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Choose Kirk, Kirk & Gorn, Redshirt, or Spock
- Protects your lawn from tribbles
- Upright gnomes would also make great table centerpieces for a Star Trek wedding
- Materials: Durable cast polyresin
- Dimensions: Upright are ~5″ diameter x 9 1/2″ tall; Redshirt is 8 3/4″ long x 5 1/2″ deep x 5″ tall; Kirk & Gorn is 8″ long x 6″ deep x 10″ tall
- Weight: Upright gnomes are ~1 lb. each; landscape-mode gnomes are ~2 lbs.