Top 5 Items for the Ultimate Fast Food Meal
Top Five is a show where the hosts categorize, rank, compare, and stratify everything… from cars to gadgets to people and movies. From stuff that is hot, and things that are not nearly as interesting – it’s Top Five.
Fries? Burgers? Nachos? Nacho Burger Fries? Bruce runs down the top five items for the ultimate fast food meal in this week’s Top Five Express.
- Direct Download
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- You can subscribe via iTunes here.
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers VIP. It will help ensure The Top Five Podcast continues far into the future!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends about the podcast, get them to subscribe and, be sure to visit the Major Spoilers site.[signoff predefined=”PayPal Donation” icon=”icon-flag”][/signoff]
I’ve had all of the items on your list except for a Freddy’s Steakburger. We have a Freddy’s in town, but I’ve not tried them yet. I’m a fan of Steak & Shake and Whataburger, which may not be in your area.
The thing that makes me saddest is that none of the DQs in Tulsa are drive-thru. I think Sonic runs some sort of protection racket to keep them from opening up.