In addition to the Image United, a six-issue mini-series written by Robert Kirkman, and featuring characters and art from the Image Comics founders (with George Perez doing the layouts), Image had a few other things to announce at the show.
- Darwyn Cooke will write and draw Madman #14
- As reported earlier, Firebreather and Mouse Templar are becoming animated series
- New one shots coming this year include Combat, Neanderthal, Nightstalker, Moon Maid, and Death Dealer II
- If you’ve seen the Image Previews for October, you know Invincible and Astounding Wolfman are crossing over
- Whilce Portacio’s next series will be Fortress
- In addition to the announcement of the Magdelena film, a new series is also in the works
- No Invincible film as the film option has lapsed
- No plans for a Science Dog spin off series, however there will be a Rex Splode mini-series arriving in November that takes place before Invincible #1
More summaries as I get to them.
I can’t decide if I’d like Madman or not…I keep eyeing up the Madman Gargantua, but it’s a lot of money to lay down if I’m not keen.