The big DC panel was held earlier tonight. Here are some of the highlights.
- The Final Crisis creative team will feature Grant Morrison and JG Jones.
- We will see more death in the DCU.
- Don’t know if he is joking or not, but Grant Morrison said Final Crisis would feature Anthro the First Boy on the first page, and Kamandi the Last Boy on the last page.
- Final Crisis will be seven over sized monthly issues.
- Bill Willingham will have a new mini-series called Salvation Row featuring the worst villains being shipped out and given a world of their own.
- The series will be seven issues and will debut in November.
- Blue Beetle may be involved in the Sinestro War
- We’ll find out why Harley Quinn is involved with Athenians in the October issue of Detective Comics.
- All-Star Batgirl is currently on hold.
- Super Chief will be back apparently.
A lot of information revealed at the panel, some of it good, some of it not so good in my opinion. The fate of DC is going to rest in the hands of the panel members present, and I hope it pays off big time.