Major Spoilers is dedicated to bringing news, reviews, and interviews about the comic book and related industries to fans around the world. Major Spoilers was created in July 2006 by Stephen Schleicher and is intended for entertainment purposes only.
Major Spoilers does accept Review Copies
If you would like your product considered for review, contact Stephen Schleicher with the following information:
- The title and creator(s) of the review copy in question – contact information for the creator is a bonus
- A brief description of the work
- The target audience
- Information about the publisher
- The format and publishing schedule (very important so we can schedule the release of the review with the release of the title).
- Where readers can order the issue if they so desire. If there is a link to Amazon, please include.
While we appreciate hard copies of review products, when it comes to comic books and graphic novels, PDFs work better as our review team is spread across the country, and a digital version makes it easier for one or more of our reviewers to access it. Accepting the review copy is not a promise the issue will actually be reviewed on the site. With the hundreds of issues we already received from various publishers, the pile becomes quite large. We do, however, make every attempt to review titles we receive.
About the use of Images on This Site
We try to take care when posting images on this site. All images are owned by their respective creators and are used here with permission or under Fair Use. If you believe your images are being used incorrectly, please feel free to contact Stephen Schleicher with your concerns. Please specify the URL in your inquiry.
Fair use rationale:
It is believed that images on this site are subject to fair use because:
- Images illustrate the text in which it appears beside.
- Its use is entirely encyclopedic or for news purposes.
- Use of images in no way limits or hinders the makers from selling or marketing their work.
- Images are being used in an informative way and should not detract from the original work.
- No free or public domain images have been located for the work.
- Images are being used for parody purposes.
Feel free to download and print out the above image (it prints 8×10) and post the signs everywhere!