Supergirl. Not the girl of today, but the Woman of Tomorrow. This week, we take a look at Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow #1 because YOU demanded it!
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow #1
written by Tom King
art by Bilquis Evely
cover by Bilquis Evely
card stock variant cover by Gary frank
blank variant cover
ON SALE 6/15/2021
$4.99 US | 32 PAGES | 1 (OF 8) | FC | DC
Kara Zor-El has seen some epic adventures over the years, but finds her life without meaning or purpose. Here she is, a young woman who saw her planet destroyed and was sent to Earth to protect a baby cousin who ended up not needing her. What was it all for? Wherever she goes, people only see her through the lens of Superman’s fame. Just when Supergirl thinks she’s had enough, everything changes. An alien girl seeks her out for a vicious mission. Her world has been destroyed, and the bad guys responsible are still out there. She wants revenge, and if Supergirl doesn’t help her, she’ll do it herself, whatever the cost. Now a Kryptonian, a dog, and an angry, heartbroken child head out into space on a journey that will shake them to their very core.