When a good guy and a bad guy team-up, you know it is going to be double trouble. Now we just need to figure out which one thinks he’s the bad guy as we review Thor and Loki Double Trouble #3 from Marvel Comics.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
THOR AND LOKI DOUBLE TROUBLE #3
Writer: Mariko Tamaki
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date: May 5, 2021
Thor and Loki are transported to an alternate universe where they run into the Goddess of Thunder: JANE FOSTER! Can she help these misbehaving brothers find their way home?