The new adventures of Young Hellboy are here! This week, we take a peek at Young Hellboy: The Hidden Land #1 from Dark Horse Comics.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
YOUNG HELLBOY: THE HIDDEN LAND #1
Writers: Mike Mignola and Thomas Sniegoski
Artist: Craig Rousseau
Colorist: Dave Stewart
Letterer: CLem Robins
Publisher: Dark Horse Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date: February 17, 2021
Stranded on a strange island after a mishap on their way to a South American dig site, Hellboy and Professor Bruttenholm are confronted by all manner of monsters! But even when the stranger who rescues them turns out to be one of Hellboy’s heroes, they aren’t as safe as they think they are!
Join Hellboy creator Mike Mignola as he teams with writer Thomas Sniegoski, artist Craig Rousseau, and colorist Dave Stewart to bring you a tale of Hellboy’s childhood!