Hasbro has revealed a first look at the upcoming six-inch action figure of Drizzt from the Dungeons and Dragons RPG game line.
Here is the description of the figures that come in the two-pack
Imagine epic battles from the Forgotten Realms with this Drizzt & Guenhwyvar 6-inch-scale action figure 2-pack! Featuring multiple points of articulation, these highly poseable figures feature premium design and deco, inspired by the Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance video game. Drizzt & Guenhwyvar come battle-ready with 10 accessories, including iconic swords Icingdeath and Twinkle, 6 cards featuring exclusive artwork, and an oversized Icewind Dale d20. And with custom artwork by Max Dunbar, the Dungeons & Dragons Drizzt & Guenhwyvar package will make a mark on shelves. Available exclusively through Hasbro Pulse.
Includes: 2 figures, 10 accessories, 6 cards, and Icewind Dale die.
- A drow from the Underdark city of Menzoberranzan, the third son of Matron Mother Malice of House Do’Urden — born on the eve of battle
- The highly poseable, fully articulated Drizzt and Guenhwyvar 6-inch-scale figures feature premium deco, inspired by the Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance video game
- This Drizzt action figure comes with 10 character-inspired accessories, including 2 swords — Icingdeath and Twinkle — and the Figurine of Wondrous Power
- This Hasbro Pulse exclusive action figure 2-pack features custom artwork created by the talented comic book and concept artist Max Dunbar
- This Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms Drizzt & Guenhwyvar action figure set is available exclusively through Hasbro Pulse, and comes with 6 cards and an oversized Icewind Dale d20
- Ages 12 and up
The Dungeons and Dragons Forgotten Realms Drizzt and Guenhwyvar figures begins hipping on December 18th, and are available for pre-order now for $39.99.