Someday Wonder Woman 1984 will be released in theaters, but until then, you can get your Wonder Woman 1984 fix in comic books of all places! Check out our discussion about Wonder Woman 1984 #1 from DC Comics.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
WONDER WOMAN 1984 #1
Written by Anna Obropta, Steve Pugh, Louise Simonson
Pencils, Bret Blevins, Marguerite Sauvage
Inks Bret Blevins, Marguerite Sauvage
Colored by Steve Buccellato, Marguerite Sauvage
Cover by Annette Kwok, Nicola Scott
In these tales that tie in to the upcoming Warner Bros. movie Wonder Woman 1984, when a failed burglary attempt causes a hostage situation at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, Diana Prince is forced to leave her teenage tour group behind so that Wonder Woman can save the day! But will Wonder Woman be able to bring 10 gunmen to justice and get back to her tour group in time? And in a second story, it’s the eighties, and greed is good-as long as you already have it all! Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor hunt down the reckless mastermind who makes the ultimate power move by stealing Diana’s golden lasso!