Dan gives a rundown of some of the big news out of GenCon 2020.
- Direct Download
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at http://patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get well soon to AEG’s CEO John Zinzer, he had surgery to remove a mass in his brain and we are wanting to wish him a speedy recovery.
Twilight Imperium 4th edition big expansion Prophecy of Kings
–7 new Factions
— 40 new space tiles
— Expanded game play to 8
–New leaders, new powers, a new lad unit a Mech, a new discoveries deck action cards, agenda cards, objectives, technologies, promissory notes, legendary planets, and more
4th Set for Keyforge “Dark Tidings”
Marvel Champions Announced 4 new heroes– Ant Man and Wasp, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.
Guardians of the Galaxy Scenario box coming soon– Galaxy’s Most Wanted
New Title from Richard Launius and Brandom Perdue called X:Men Mutant Insurrection
Decent Legends of the Dark,
Expansion for Sid Meiers Civilization: A New Dawn called Terra Incognita $35
In not so happy news Wizards of the coast is putting Cybertron to rest for good after this next set of Transformers TCG.
Asmodee USA will release Mystery House – Back to Tombstone, the first expansion of Mystery House by Cranio Creations, on August 21. $15
Floodgate Games started taking pre-orders for Sagrada:The Great Facades-Life
Renegade Game Studios announced that soon they will launch the KS for the upcoming Embarcadero—
Hasbro and Wizards of the coast are continuing to bring DnD to the whole world adding a new family experience to the mix called Dungeons and Dragons:Adventure Begins ($25)