Dan Patriss runs down some of the big news items in gaming in this week’s Munchkin Land.
- Direct Download
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at http://patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
Contact us at email@example.com
Stronghold Games announced that Stephen Buonocore, founder and longtime President of the company, will be stepping down from his role effective on August 1.
CGE Announced Lost Ruins of Arnak
Q4 1-4 players 1-2 hours $60
Stonemeier Games Announced Pendulum —
August release 1-5 players 60-90 mins but no price set yet
Brotherwise is putting out a small expansion for Boss Monster:Vault of Villains
Oct ‘20 $12
Munchkins and Mazes– August 3-6 players 1-2 hours $25
Munchkin Disney (Fall Release) (along with the OP) $25
2 Quick hits for Ares Games a company over in europe
Masters of Night == November release
Co-op 1-5 players, ages 13 and up, plays in 45 minutes, and will retail for $49.90.
Tales of Evil — September release
Co-op Kid investigators on bikes in this highly thematic games
1-5 players 60-90 mins 45-50 ? (not official but think i saw some pre-orders?)
FFG announced that in Q4 2020 they will be releasing a 20th anniversary of Knizia’s Lord of the Rings
Kickstarter! A Whole bunch of them this week.
Dead Reckoning and Ascension Tactics
Catapult Kingdoms— Vesuvius Media
Roll Player Adventures— Thunderworks Games
Canopy— Tim Eisner
RallyMan:Dirt — Holy Grail Games
Sorcerer:Endbringer— Expansion to Sorcerer 6 new factions , White Wizard Games
Alhambra Roll and Write –Queen Games