Robyn Hood and her merry band are taking on robots. That’s right, robots! Will they come out victorious, or will this last issue of the Vigilante arc be Robyn’s last?
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
ROBYN HOOD VIGILANTE #6
Writer: Ben Meares
Artist: Babisu Kourtis
Publisher: Zenescope Entertainment
Release Date: April 8, 2020
Cover Price: $3.99
Robyn, Lt. Boone and the residents of the Underground test the strength of their uneasy alliance when they work together to storm the Vigilante Hunter Squad robot factory. But once inside, they come to realize that the robots are the least of their worries. All of the enemies Robyn has been battling over the course of this series-and some brand-new, even more terrifying enemies-converge to put a stop to Robyn Hood’s mission once and for all. Robyn will pull out all the stops to defeat this onslaught of villains-but will it be enough?