Is Thor still the god of thunder or has he become something else? Something more? find out in this week’s Dueling Review of Thor #1 from Marvel Comics.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
Writer: Donny Cates
Artist: Nic Klein
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $4.99
Release Date: January 1, 2020
SOLICITATION: A BRAND-NEW, SUPERSTAR CREATIVE TEAM TAKES THE KING OF ASGARD TO NEW REALMS OF GLORY!
The prince is now a king. All Asgard lies before Thor, the God of Thunder. And after many months of war, the Ten Realms are finally at peace. But the skies above the Realm Eternal are never clear for long. The Black Winter is coming. And the God of the Storm will be powerless before it.