Travel back, back, waaaaay back and see what happened in the moments before the Transformers left Cybertron in this week’s Dueling Review of Transformers ’84 #0 from IDW Publishing!
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
- Join our Discord server and chat with fellow Spoilerites! (https://discord.gg/jWF9BbF)
TRANSFORMERS 84 #0
Writer: Simon Furman
Artist: Guido Guidi
Publisher: IDW Publishing
Cover Price: $4.99
Release Date: August 21, 2019
War has gripped the planet Cybertron, but an even deadlier threat looms-an asteroid belt powerful enough to destroy the metal world unless Autobot Field Commander Optimus Prime and his heroic recruits can clear a path for the planet. But what other motivations does Prime have for this mission? And how does it tie to a secret on Earth in the eleventh century?