The final season of CW’s The Arrow kicks off in October, and today we have a rundown of all the fall premieres of The CW shows.
- Gotham’s newest crime fighter BATWOMAN comes to The CW in her series debut on Sunday, October 6 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT) followed by the season five premiere of SUPERGIRL (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT).
- ALL AMERICAN returns for its sophomore season on a new night on Monday, October 7 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT). For the next two Mondays, original episodes of ALL AMERICAN will lead into encore presentations of The CW’s new series BATWOMAN on October 7 and NANCY DREW on October 14. The season three premiere of BLACK LIGHTNING will air Monday, October 21 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT) following a new episode of ALL AMERICAN (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT).
- The CW’s multiplatform hit THE FLASH returns for its sixth season Tuesday, October 8 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT), followed by a second encore presentation of the series premiere of BATWOMAN (9:00-10:00pm). On Tuesday, October 15, (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT) the final season of ARROW begins on a new night after an original episode of THE FLASH.
- The RIVERDALE phenomenon returns for its fourth season Wednesday, October 9 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT) followed by the series premiere of The CW’s suspenseful, supernatural take on the iconic detective NANCY DREW (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT).
- Thursday, October 10 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT) marks the premiere of the 15th and final season of SUPERNATURAL, followed by the season two premiere of LEGACIES (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT).
- CHARMED conjures up even more powerful magic for its second season on a new night, Friday, October 11 (8:00-9:00pm), followed by the high drama between the Carringtons and the Colbys in the season three premiere of DYNASTY (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT).
- The CW’s Fall season officially kicks off with the exclusive broadcast of the IHEARTRADIO MUSIC FESTIVAL airing over two nights Wednesday, October 2 (8:00-10:00pm ET/PT) and Thursday, October 3 (8:00-10:00pm ET/PT).
What show are you most looking forward to this fall?