Has it really been two years since Ryan Ottley, Nick Spencer and Humberto Ramos began their run on Marvel’s Amazing Spider-Man? I have a lot of reading to do…
To celebrate the 25th issue of Amazing Spider-Man, Marvel is releasing the issue with a number of variant covers.
Here is the solicitation information that Marvel sent to us about the upcoming issue:
It may be hitting comic shops next month, but the buzz is already on for the giant-sized main story in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25, where the bandaged villain who has been on the periphery since #1 strikes at last! But this mysterious figure isn’t the only menace after the Wall-Crawler: Spider-Man and Mary Jane find themselves in an incredibly tough situation, thanks to Electro. Can Spider-Man save MJ? Can MJ save Spider-Man? Plus, what is Mysterio cooking?
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 BLANK VARIANT (MAY190824)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 STEVE DITKO HIDDEN GEM VARIANT (MAY190818)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 DAN HIPP VARIANT (MAY190819)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 TODD NAUCK CARNAGE-IZED VARIANT (MAY190822)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 POP CHART VARIANT (MAY190823)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 WALTER SIMONSON VARIANT (MAY190816)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 GREG SMALLWOOD VARIANT (MAY190817)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 PAT GLEASON VARIANT (MAY190820)
· AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 STEGMAN VARIANT (MAY190821)