There is a kingdom… an invisible kingdom that exists in a far-flung star system. Will we dive deep into the conspiracy of Invisible Kingdom #1 from Dark Horse Comics? Let’s find out.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
INVISIBLE KINGDOM #1
Writer: G. Willow Wilson
Artist: Christian Ward
Publisher: Dark Horse Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date: March 20, 2019
Set in a in a far-flung star system, this new epic sci-fi monthly saga tells the tale of two women-a young religious acolyte and a hard-bitten freighter pilot-who separately uncover a vast conspiracy between the leader of the system’s dominant religion and the mega-corporation that controls society. On the run from reprisals on both sides, this unlikely pair of rebels risk plunging the world into anarchy if they reveal the truth. But when your beliefs betray you, what choice is there left?