Riri Williams is splitting her time between Chicago and M.I.T. Is this a good thing? Let’s find out in this week’s Dueling Review review of Ironheart #2 from Marvel Comics.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
Writing: Eve Ewing
Artist: Luciano Vecchio
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Ironheart is caught between her need for independence and her obligations at M.I.T., and when an old friend is kidnapped, she needs to make some tough decisions. Luckily, she’s got a brand-new A.I. system on her side!