MATTHEW: Annie, are you okay, you okay, you okay Annie? You’ve been hit by, You’ve been struck by, A smooth criminal.
STEPHEN: Uh… no… we’re reviewing Smooth Criminals #1 from BOOM! Studios
MATTHEW: YOU’VE BEEN HIT BY, YOU’VE BEEN STRUCK BY, A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
Smooth Criminals #1
Publisher: BOOM! Box, an imprint of BOOM! Studios
Writer: Kiwi Smith & Kurt Lustgarten
Artist: Leisha Riddel
Letterer: Ed Dukeshire
Colorist: Brittany Peer
Main Cover: Audrey Mok
Incentive Cover: Chynna Clugston Flores
Unlocked Retailer Variant Cover: Naomi Franquiz
There are certain things Brenda expects to find while hacking: money, secrets, occasional pictures of cats. She is NOT expecting to find a cryogenically frozen master thief from the 60s.
Mia is everything Brenda is not—cool, confident, beautiful. And utterly unprepared for the digital age. Despite their differences, the two will need to team up to find out what happened to Mia—and how to pull off the heist of the century.
Kiwi Smith and Kurt Lustgarten (Misfit City) team with breakout artist Leisha-Marie Riddel (Goldie Vance) in a story about felonies and friendship.