Over the last year or so, the interest level of Blade Runner has hit an all-time high. Part of that is due to the Blade Runner 2049 movie, but the other reason is that makers have been 3d printing, crafting, and modeling their own version of Rick Deckard’s gun. From Bill Doran to Adam Savage, the gun is all over the place. EFX Collectibles, which produces high-quality replicas, has their own version of the gun available for pre-order, and it looks gorgeous.
- NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
- $2,999* Plus Shipping/Handling and CA Sales Tax, if applicable. Does not include duties, taxes or fees for international customers)
- Made by Tomenosuke in Japan.
- EFX Exclusive Edition.
- Limited to only 25 pieces worldwide.
- Numbered plaque signed by Harrison Ford!
- Utilizing the screen-used blaster from the original Blade Runner, we have custom painted each one to match the weathering and markings of the original blaster. Customized in the USA.
- Special wood display base.
- 5 Gold plated bullets.
- Prop Story/Certificate Authenticity.
Yeah… $2,999. Wow… that is a lot of money, but if you are someone who doesn’t want to build your own version of the gun, then the $3k price tag might just be worth it.