This is it, the stunning conclusion to The Witching Hour storyline… so why is this a number one issue? Magic is broken and only Stephen and Matthew can pick up the pieces and make sense of Justice League Dark and Wonder Woman: The Witching Hour #1.
- Direct Download
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Dueling Review on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Dueling Reviews continues far into the future!
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK AND WONDER WOMAN: THE WITCHING HOUR #1
Writer: James Tynion IV
Artist: Jesus Merino
Publisher: DC Comics
Release Date: October 31, 2018
Hecate, the witch-goddess of magic, always knew a day would come when the monsters she stole her magic from would return. Now she must activate the Witchmarked, humans within whom she secreted vast stores of power. And the most powerful of the Witchmarked? Wonder Woman!