If you have seen Luke Cage Season 2, you may have noticed a certain game appear, and this week on Munchkin Land we sit down, dust off the box, and play Super Munchkin from Steve Jackson Games.
- Direct Download
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed here.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed!
- Major Spoilers Podcast Network Master Feed RSS Feed
- Listen to Munchkin Land on Stitcher
- Show your thanks to Major Spoilers for this episode by becoming a Major Spoilers Patron at http://patreon.com/MajorSpoilers. It will help ensure Munchkin Land continues far into the future!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fly through the city. Smash the villains. Backstab your teammates and grab their gadgets. Munchkin has parodied the classic dungeon, the kung-fu warrior, the space epic, and the creatures of the night. Now, it’s the superheroes’ turn! Be a Mutant, an Exotic, a Mystic, or a Techno. The higher your Level, the more Powers you can have. Battle dastardly masterminds, devastating monsters, and invading aliens from the next dimension – from the wimpy Bucketman all the way up to Big Ol’ Planet Eater Guy himself – and TAKE THEIR STUFF! With the Electro-Mento-Hat, the Telezapinator, and the (jet-powered) Pogo Stick, no foe can stand before you. Super Munchkin is a stand-alone game, which (of course) can be combined with other Munchkin games. Designed by Steve Jackson and illustrated by John Kovalic, this one is destined to RULE THE WORLD! Mwahahaha! Now in Full Color!