Critical Hit Devilish Research

In this installment of Critical Hit – A Major Spoilers Podcast: Drow. Friend or foe? And is there a mole in the organization?

Visit the Major Spoilers store for Critical Hit and Major Spoilers merchandise!

Character sheets for characters at level 20 are available at members.majorspoilers.com

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com A big Thank You goes out to everyone who downloads, subscribes, listens, and supports this show. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings each week. Tell your friends about the podcast, get them to subscribe and, be sure to visit the Major Spoilers site for more.

At Major Spoilers, we strive to create original content that you find interesting and entertaining. If you would like to support our efforts, please become a patron today.

DC reveals a few details about the upcoming Heroes in Crisis

Ghost Spider lands new series at Marvel

1. Michael
    July 21, 2018 at 8:37 am — Reply

I’m still wondering why the Eladrin thanked everyone for getting the mask off.

Could have been genuine or sarcastic.

• July 21, 2018 at 10:14 am — Reply

Though I don’t know the answer, I suspect they might have been forced to fight.

• July 21, 2018 at 10:16 am — Reply

I get the suspicion that they were somehow being controlled, but that’s the part of the mysterrrryyyyy!

• July 21, 2018 at 11:26 am — Reply

It will probably turn out to be the Eladrin I left in charge back in the Feywild. Power went to her head, and she’s trying to take Orem out before he can return home.

• Michael
        July 28, 2018 at 9:43 am — Reply

I’m of the mind that they were almost certainly being controlled, but by who? Could be the Drow and it could be the temporary leader left in the Feywild, as Stephen suggested.

That said, as the one whose mask was removed had taken nonlethal damage it’s almost certain that the mask killed them somehow. I couldn’t tell, based on tone of voice, whether the “thank you” was genuine or not. It’ll be interesting to see what happens!

2. The Queen's Obedient Cousin
    July 23, 2018 at 1:51 pm — Reply

This was the week I found out my new Alexa can play podcasts, and can respond to commands like “Alexa, use Anypod to play Critical Hit.”

Which results in Alexa telling me in her friendly robot voice that I’m about to listen to “Come, Randus, the game is afoot.” I’m pretty jazzed that she can pronounce his name correctly.

• Samantha Nelson
      July 25, 2018 at 7:42 am — Reply

He’s part robot so she feels a special connection with him.